sábado, 5 de julio de 2008

My perfect vacations

I selected a tour for my next vacations




I'm going to orlando. I just be there for a week. I love roller coaster and i know that I have a good time. I have to wear comfortable clothes and tennis because I'm going to walk a lot







The second place that I'll go is Canada, this is a cool place. I have to take a lot of jackets and gloves. I like to climb the mountains and plying with the snow.








After canada , I'll go to Cancun , the beaches there are amazing, I'll be there five days. I have to take a lot of swimsuites. The hotel has five pools, a zoo and a six bars inside de pools.








To finish I'll go to Aruba. I love Aruba because it has beautiful beaches and there are a lot of stores where I can buy many things. The prices are good.




No hay comentarios: